ACTA GRAPHICA journal publishes original scientific papers, technical papers, reviews, short and preliminary communications, special features and other news from the field of graphical technology, printing and engineering, graphical communication and design, as well as from all basic and applied science fields relevant for graphic technology and arts. The principal intention of the journal is to keep up with recent research results in the entire area of printing science, graphic design and communications.
Subject areas covered by the journal include but are not limited to: Printing; Packaging; Materials; Security; Publishing; Management; Process control; Color reproduction; Color management; Image processing; Image reproduction; Workflow; Industrial Applications; New Applications.
Submission of papers
To submit your paper you need to register. Register with this site
If you are registered you can submit your paper here
Technical problems or questions:
For all technical queries please contact Tehnical Support.
Questions on submission and reviewing process:
Please contact the Editorial Office.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables in high resolution are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The Author assign(s) to ACTA GRAPHICA d.o.o. copyright ownership in the Paper, effective if and when the Paper is accepted for publication by journal ACTA GRAPHICA and to the extent transferable under applicable national law. This assignment gives ACTA GRAPHICA d.o.o. the right to register copyright to the Paper in its name as claimant and to publish the Paper in any print or electronic medium.
Authors, or their employers in the case of works made for hire, retain the following rights:
- All proprietary rights other than copyright, including patent rights.
- The right to make and distribute copies of the Paper for internal purposes.
- The right to use the material for lecture or classroom purposes.
- The right to prepare derivative publications based on the Paper, including books or book chapters, journal papers,
- and magazine articles, provided that publication of a derivative work occurs subsequent to the official date of publication by ACTA GRAPHICA.
- The right to post an author-prepared version or an official version (preferred version) of the published paper on an internal or external server controlled exclusively by the author/employer, provided that (a) such posting is noncommercial in nature and the paper is made available to users without charge; (b) a copyright notice and full citation appear with the paper, and (c) a link to ACTA GRAPHICA’s official online version of the abstract is provided using the link provided by Acta Graphica.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.